To allow us to deal with your question swiftly, please include the following in your post:
1. The Version of WebPlus you are using. For example WebPlus X5 or X6 or X7 or X8, the build number would also be a benefit (Webplus menu of Help > About will provide the build number for you) and also include your operating system, win7, win8, win10 etc, which again, makes our job that much easier.
2. If possible, Post a Link To Your Live Site where the problem exists so we we've got something to work with. We've done a tutorial for setting up a subdirectory on your server for testing: Serif Tuts Tutorial
3. Select the Correct Forum Category that relates to the template you are using. You'll find the selector in a dropdown menu underneath the main post window and entitled "Forum".
4. Please start a New Thread rather than posting in an old thread, this helps us manage the responses easier and makes future searches of the forum threads easier to understand.
5. Finally, Please Leave Feedback for any help received, this let's us know we have been successful in our job as support to the forum and to our template members.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not support directly on the forum, the intergration of elements from one template to another, due to the complexity of code and files needed within each template.
Should you require something in your template from a different template, please email your requirements to admin (at) seriftemplates (dot) com - please include the element you wish to intergrate into your site and also the template names (to and from) and more importantly, the version of Webplus you are using.
SPECIAL NOTE: Any template we provide here that contains ready made PHP scripts for contact forms will not work if your site is hosted with the Serif services (webplus.net) or any other hosting provider that does not support the PHP environment. Also please take into account that they may also not work if your hosting server is using the Windows platform and will work far better if using the Linux operating software. Also something else to take into consideration is to check with your hosting provider if they have the PHP installation on their server set to use the PHP()Mail Send Function and not rely totally on an SMTP send, if the latter is the case, then the PHP scripts provided may fail to work correctly.